LET’S MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO TOGETHER, FRIENDS! Why not? It’ll be fun! Being involved is a two-step process. and the DEADLINE IS MONDAY, JUNE 2!
1. Take a short (7 seconds or less) video of yourself dancing with a container of jam or jelly. Fruit jam, fruit jelly. Or toast. ANY dance you want! Fun dance!
2. Send us the video following these specific instructions (If the video doesn’t fit these requirements, we just aren’t going to use it. Sorry.)
- PLEASE make sure your video is horizontal, not vertical (turn your phone!)
- Send us 7 seconds or less of video. Don’t give us the set-up, just give us the good part. Trim it! Send us ONLY ONE video!
- Formats: 3GP, AVI, MP4 and Quicktime. And don’t make the final over a gig, that’d be silly.
- send the video via google drive or dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not know how to use these free services, please look it up! They’re both great and keeping it simple is the only way we’ll be able to make this video happen.
- Once you submit your video, go to this google form and give us your name for the credits: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zG1ZLWoqV3Qm419D0xSRimS0pBowxSsl0hum_iIcWFI/viewform
- Send your video BEFORE Monday, June 2 at 8pm PDT. After that point, we aren’t accepting any more jam.
- Don’t take a photo of someone who doesn’t know what’s happening! Please! Don’t rope your sister into it or something. That makes everyone feel weird! Dance your own beautiful self! (Or get a baby or dog to do it, that’s just adorable.)