Update: This tour is booked and ready to go! All of the information is on the tour website, click the awesome banner below to go there!
We are going to the East/Midwest – and we’re bringing Molly Lewis! Here’s some information about what we’ve worked out so far. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, ideas or offers!
What’s going on with this list, you ask? The bolded dates on this list are shows that are not yet booked. Italicized shows are confirmed/nearly confirmed.
- Wed. September 26: Cambridge, MA (Special Game Store Show!)
- Thurs. September 27: New York City (Special Big Venue Show!)
- Fri. September 28: Washington, DC (Special Big Venue Show!)
- Sat. Sept 29: Elizabethtown, PA (House show!)
- Mon, Oct 1: Cleveland, OH (Venue show!)
- Tuesday, Oct 2: Chicago, IL (Comic Store Show!)
- Wed. Oct 3: Evanston, IL (Special Big Venue Show produced by Dammit Liz!)
- Thurs, Oct 4: Minneapolis (Special Big Venue Show produced by Dammit Liz!)
- Fri, Oct 5: Minneapolis (podcast appearance)
- Saturday, Oct 6: Madison (?)
- Sun. Oct 7: Indianapolis, IN (Game Store Show!)
- Mon. Oct 8: Columbus, OH (House show!)
- Wed. Oct 10th: Philadelphia, PA (House show!)
- Thurs. Oct 11th: North Brunswick, NJ (House Show!)
- Friday-Sat Oct 12-13: New York (Comic-Con)
- Sun Oct 14: New Haven, CT
- Mon, Oct 15: Amherst/Northampton, MA (Game Store Show!)
- Tues, Oct 16: Watertown (house show)
(We will also need floors/couches to crash on in most of these locations – a great way to help the independent musician keep down costs!)
If you want to send an intro e-mail between us and your local venue or game store (which would be awesome – personal connections are the best!), you can copy/paste this link-embedded bio to spread the word:
The Doubleclicks perform delightfully geeky songs in a way only a pair of sisters can – using their cello, ukulele and sweet harmonies. Since hopping on to the scene in 2011 with a weekly new-song YouTube project and the music video for their Dungeons & Dragons love song – “This Fantasy World,” The Doubleclicks have headlined from Portland to Seattle and beyond, performing at w00tstock shows with Paul & Storm and Wil Wheaton, and entertaining audiences at pop culture, gaming and sci-fi conventions.
The duo’s first full-length album “Chainmail and Cello” (2012) intones the life and loves of the geek girl – with references to Velociraptors, Pride & Prejudice, Star Trek and Cthulu.